Saturday 10 January 2009

Cock & Ball torture, and a £200 gift for the pleasure...

c&b1

One of my silly little sissy slaves paid me a visit a couple of days ago, bringing with him a gift of £200 in cash for me (bless him!) and I thought, because of the gesture, that I'd invite him in to my home, well that, and the fact that I didn't want any of my neighours to see the pathetic little cunt standing on my door step.

I brought him in, took him in to my home office, threw the money he gave me down on my desk and instructed him to get undressed. Once undressed I led him over to the desk grabbed his pathetic/dirty cock and placed it on my desk. I then climbed on to the desk, instructing the little pig to keep his cock in place, while I stamped on it using the heel of my new red shoes. I then stood on his cock with one foot, and holding on to the wall for balance, lifted up my other foot and put all of my weight on his filthy cock. I noticed from the pre-cum oozing from his cock that the filthy little pervert was enjoying it (a little too much) so I stood down off of his cock, spat in his face, before slapping it and telling him what I thought of him.

c&b2

I then forcefully grabbed the little bitch by the hair, guided him over to my chair and pushed him onto the chair. I asked him if he was comfortable, to which he replied "Yes, Thank you", very angry that he didn't address me as his 'Mistress' I told him to lift up his cock for me, with him holding his cock up and his saggy little balls dangling over the seat of my office chair, I brought my foot up and gave his saggy balls a sharp and swift stamp with my heel. I then told him what it was for and he replied "Sorry Mistress, won't do it again Mistress". Pathetic little prick.

After that I went to my kitchen and fetched a box of matches, a packet of cigarettes and an ashtray and went back into my office with them, where he was still waiting in the chair, with his slightly bruised cock and his sore balls (haha!) I then commanded that he got his cock hard hard for me and I handed him a match for him to insert into his japs eye. It didn't take long and he had the filthy thing rock hard and had the match inserted into it. I then grabbed his filthy peverted cock, squeezed it as hard as I could and stuck my nails into it, got the matchbox and struck the match and laughed at him while I listened to his pathetic squeels and moans as it burned all the way down.

c&b3

Asking if he enjoyed the little fire trick he reluctantly replied "Yes Mistress" and I said "Well you won't mind doing it again then will you, because I need a light", this time I took his cock and inserted it for him, pushing the match down as far as it would go. I then told him to hold it for me (I didn't want my hands getting any dirtier than they already were from touching it) and I put a cigarette in my mouth, got the matchbox and stuck it, leaned over and lit my cigarette, using his cock as a lighter. While I smoked my cigarette I instructed him to entertain me by repeating lighting matches in his japs eye, while he was doing that I stood on his balls with my bare feet.

c&b4

After I finished my smoke I told him to get dressed and to get the fuck out of my home, he hurriedly put his clothes on and I showed him to the door. Before opening the door to let him out, I once again spat in his face, opened the door, pushed him out of the door and closed the door shut.

Stupid little cunt!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow amazing heels and sexy blog.......Vin

Anonymous said...

wow that is amazing Mistress Lisa, would really like to serve you.Are you still involved in domination i have not seen you for a long time?

Anonymous said...

Easily worth £200 to have our cocks tortured, especially if blackmailed after. pig kneels

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Start following our trades today and profit up to 270% per day.

Blog27999 said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

Well over 160000 women and men are trying a easy and SECRET "water hack" to burn 2 lbs each night as they sleep.

It's effective and it works with anybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Take a drinking glass and fill it half glass

2) And then follow this crazy HACK

you'll be 2 lbs thinner in the morning!